Routine 3 - A Primal Lifestyle Weights Power Play (Free weights)
- Deadlift 10-15 reps
- Linear Leg Press 10-15 reps
- Pull-ups 8-12 reps
- One Arm Dumbbell Pull on Bench 8-12 reps
- Chest Body Dips 6-12 reps
- Reverse Incline Bench Press 6-12 reps
- Triceps Body Dips 6-12 reps
- Leg Ups 6-12 reps
- 5 – 10 minutes of aerobic cardio warm up and dynamic stretching.
- 2 Sets to be performed at 80% of your maximum lifting ability. 30 second break between each exercise within the set. 3 minute break between sets.
- 15-minute static stretching to be performed after workout.
- Establish the maximum weight you can lift for each exercise, then reduce the number to 80%.
- Perform routine at maximum output.
If you find that you are struggling to meet the required repetitions. Taper the second and third set off according to your maximum achievable repetitions.
Before commencing this routine, we must have your fitness evaluated by establishing your current baseline for each exercise. It cannot be expected for you to immediately get to Mastery Level, unless you are already very fit. Your baseline may be 50% less repetitions than the Mastery Level or more. So it is important to establish your baseline and then we build on that week by week, bringing you to Mastery Level.
Linear Leg Push
One Arm Dumbbell
Assisted Chest Dips
Reverse Incline Bench